BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

"The moves followed another jarring intraday reversal Monday....

1. 5,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573

"The moves followed another jarring intraday reversal Monday. The Dow recovered from losses of more than 1000 points for the first time in history. The Nasdaq recorded its biggest reversal since 2008.""
    more from /www.***.com/articles/global-stocks-markets-dow-update-01-25-2022-11643081252

now this correction as some are hoping and including me... i wonder if it will be part of that crash now said to be real by many.
    If i was a fund manager... would i sell of all my holding in one go? and create a landside and fire sale of all that be... it happened with previous crashes- some got wind of a investment house selling up to diversify into other areas ..but that was seen by many and a trigger a market wide crash selling in bulk.

this correction... if to seen to be sell in bulk... a trigger to a total collapse?
    but if sold in a more controlled way averaging down along the way instead of a holding going down 40% in a day ... out of fear trading. so it goes down 10% then 10 next day and so on...average sell down ..as one can only sell if the required number of buyers are about, with a 40% drop buyers along the way will be thinner... and an investment house selling would have to cop a lower price.
    to me it looks like part of the crash, not correction; time will tell either way.... and then of course what do folks think of a wars effect on share market..while russia has done this before, we not too many ripples... it looks different this time especially if the response by Nato etc goes beyond just a stance.. why are they massing troops, US also...if not expecting to use them... just a threat or the thought to take a stand against Putin as he will only do it again disrupting the whole area even more, there will be no winners in all out conflict. Putin is deranged with control and power as are his followers out of fear, I can see civil unrest with the general public in russia against putin- but how will that play out - with such a strong army to inforce any out break. already occurs with people going missing, much like china.

hard to see that Nasdaq drop being ignored by the ASX, even if there was that history breaking interaday recovery.
    while the bigger player might be happy with a slide again in SP for great buying opps, me as a small holder (stil in good profit) will not be happy seeing it slide again... just as one thing after a couple of years of ups and downs and finally getting ontop towards end goal... it gets flatened, and a start over recovery feel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $737.6K 4.203M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 1587304 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 213251 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.