BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

think crimea then and Ukraine is different to now, looks a much...

1. 5,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    think crimea then and Ukraine is different to now, looks a much bigger build up, weaponery has increased and changed since.
    its been brewing for 8 years since last rout.
    China and US even Australia have lots of ways to hide money. There was a very insightful doco thought the week on ABC i think, later in the night, about how corrupt dirty money get into our banking and finance, dirty money buying our house. etc all with nondisclosure on interests behind the deals. ..as not a government requirement (it should be of course).
    i recall some of the nugan hand bank 40? years ago with corruption the all levels of Government..with Australian polies involved hiding money.

there was a money cycle which not sure which way it swung at times..US loans to Japan, later the other way, post WW2, later US loans to China.... china grew...then China Loans to US, so war with China would cause the US to totally default on the loan.

when the meteor hits earth it won't matter who rules the world with loans, control or money. think i will go and plant a spud, or tomato plant seems simplier.rolleyes.pngsmile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.