BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

YLJ, in responding to jwoody and also to Meghoon you begin...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    YLJ, in responding to jwoody and also to Meghoon you begin with,.....

"No one can answer the question of "when will we see a turnaround" ". I realize you are saying the charts can't answer that hypothetical question, per se, or that technical analyisis can't predict it. At least that's what I think you are saying.

But the question of "when will we see a turnaround" from our recently falling stock price is one of the easiest questions to answer that I have ever seen, and I am no Nostradamus. I can answer it and I'm a "nobody". Just a regular guy living life.

And I bet if I polled this group most all of you would give a similar answer. It is simple, really.....we will see a turnaround when we sign up another IP sale contract. Or, Cathy Woods puts Brainchip in one or more of her funds. Etc. Bomb shell announcments move stock prices regardless of charting analysis. Or, do I have this wrong?

The charts won't tell us when that will happen but when it does everyone will know and no one will have to look at the chart for confirmation.

Charting is an interesting perspective and I continue to enjoy the way you chartists present them, and the education some of you provide people such as myself. But charting has more allure for traders and I am an investor, so I could really care less what the charts are telling us at this, or that point in time. But you guys carry on. I do try to digest this stuff and improve my "trading" acumen.

Regards, dippY

This has been my perspective only and no advice is intended.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $631.4K 2.960M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 976602 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 649767 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.