BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I'd be inclined to say that there will be a turnaround when the...

1. 807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158

I'd be inclined to say that there will be a turnaround when the wider market / NASDAQ sees a turnaround OR there is a major announcement (which will be short lived if the market can't find a bottom). At the current levels I think there's a high correlation to the macro conditions and there will be a bounce back when the NASDAQ bounces back. If it does bounce though I'd still be cautious of it being a bear trap with further downside following.

There's some real systemic issues coming through on the markets due to years of arrogance and politicisation from the Fed government and other central banks who have been providing excess liquidity for assets and keeping record low interest rates, which in turn has been inflating asset prices higher. Coupled with over-reaching covid responses causing supply chain issues and a "money grows on trees" perspective to stimulus packages it can be a pretty volatile mix with fast running inflation. The gas spike last night is another real concern. Joe Biden's 'Build Back Better' plan seems aligned to Modern Monetary Theory and if that goes ahead then high inflation will become the norm... Funny how the Dems claim to want to reduce the poverty gap and inequality but it's their policies which widen it.

It feels like a precarious situation with central banks coming across as two-faced at the moment but hope to see a bounce back in the NASDAQ tonight or on Monday. Will be concerned if not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $731.6K 3.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 664878 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 271540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.