BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-16567

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14

Yeah looking Bearish to me overall. I don't mind volatility, but this looks more like a bearish moment.

Even the Nasdaq is only up 2% from the previous January of 2021. If they break lower, ASX will dip low too..
    Just stay put, for the next 6 months yall..
    Forget about the stock market for a while and live life a little. Otherwise it's going to be a slow and painful ride, just watching the storm.

Just make sure you don't put in your reserves in the stock, because then you won't be able to sleep at night.
    Only put what you can live without.. remember that..
    and if you haven't, make sure you take money out of crappy stock (BRN is not included in that category hey!) or have a stable fixed income that you don't need to worry so much about..
    and put it in the sideline,.. or buy in BRN when it gets lower.. which I am saving up to put more in.

Be that as it may..

Currently there are more buyers than sellers based on my screen, but the seller's volume is higher by approx. 1 million.
    I hope and I do say 'hope' by the looks of it 'seller fatigue' might reach soon, if volume falls for sellers, then it's a descent news, since then we have a support around the current levels (1.39 - hot copper's price is not in real time hey lol)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.