BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi Meghoon,I just want to touch on a couple of your...

1. 1,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324

Hi Meghoon,

I just want to touch on a couple of your points...

“Just make sure you don't put in your reserves in the stock, because then you won't be able to sleep at night. Only put what you can live without.. remember that.. and if you haven't, make sure you take money out of crappy stock (BRN is not included in that category hey!) or have a stable fixed income that you don't need to worry so much about.. and put it in the sideline,..”

Sage advise. I’m assuming you’re new to this stock as I haven’t seen you posting before this year - forgive me if I’m wrong. It’s important to remember that Many of us have been here since very low SP levels (single digit) with low averages, as such the risk profiles of these investors are considerably different to those who bought in at higher levels. Regardless, you make unrealised losses, until you sell. The market is slumped at the minute, but it’s been this way many times before, to think it won’t bounce is absurd - sometimes the best approach is the longer term one.

”or buy in BRN when it gets lower.. which I am saving up to put more in.”

This is assuming that it gets lower (ignoring day to day fluctuations). Not advise I’d be willing to offer anyone at this stage in the game. If we are entering a bear market, there is no guarantee that this stock will follow the market. There are always growth stocks that swim against the current, and there’s every chance that Brainchip could be one. It has the right product, and it’s at that stage in development where revenue and announcements will very likely see prices soar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.