BRN 4.65% 22.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hello, yes I'm relatively new to this one. Got in on it last...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hello, yes I'm relatively new to this one. Got in on it last year, before the price jump. What a shocker.
    I don't know how many of the posters here are new or not, so I am basing that for newcomers who might be reading the latest posts and are potentially in fear hey.

I do believe in it's long term potential and has so much room for growth and market share to capture, personally I just want to accumulate more.
    at the moment, it's quite expensive, compared to what I had initially bought in the cents..

So given that we're in early stage Bear market and yes you're right, no guarantee this one will follow (although by the looks of it, it's loosing it's bull momentum unless a positive announcement follows soon otherwise it's clear BRN is losing momentum and is being dragged own by the overall market).

And if it drops lower then I can say I am glad I am able to accumulate more at a discount..

For full disclosure...
    My initial buy was at 64, then when it dropped I bought more at 62 cents, and another at 63... then another at 1.30.

When I bough at 1.30 I was more concerned of the fact that I just want to accumulate more of the stock, not really the price. and to this day, I still want to increase my stock count on this share.

the bear market is a good opportunity for that.. and if it goes up, it's still good news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $417.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $1.871M 8.486M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 129705 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 941352 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.