BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-16904

1. YLJ
    819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    Other than my recent posts I do not really have much of value to add. I could pull up oscillators,
    fibs, small timeframes etc & give an analysis, Such Methodologies of looking at charts were once
    upon a time my way of trading & they are perfectly valid tools. Over the years my charting has
    become in many ways more simple and more centered around risk management. Besides for
    a few comments here or there, Day-to-day chart analysis is no longer my thing.
    My entries are almost always breakouts from classical chart patterns and I consider most of
    the other actions on a chart to be far too unpredictable and subjective to be of much use to me
    and therefore of little relevance. Much of the way I manage existing trades is centered around
    that unpredictability. Especially with positions that I want to hold long-term, I for the most part
    just keep an eye on the general trends and give them some room to do their thing.
    When trading purely technically without any fundamental bias, I have decently defined ways of
    deciding when to take profit. I may take profit on something I would not dream of shorting and
    I see no contradiction in that.
    As I mentioned a few posts ago, from my point of view, there were 6 good entries into BRN
    in the past 1.5 years. One of them failed and I still consider that to be a good entry because
    of the clear failure point & the definable low risk that the entry provided.
    Current longer-term charts still look strong to me, but the entry is not there for me. Hence my
    hold sentiment. When I spot a potential one coming, I will do my best to post it. The same goes
    for any potential reversal patterns that are worth noting (like the recent Island reversal).
    FWIW, I think @FullMoonFever has done a great job in his last few posts of a balanced &
    thorough analysis along the lines of what it seems you were looking for (besides for being some
    of the most visually enticing charts I have come across).
    All the best.

Last edited by YLJ: 02/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.