BRN 20.5% 23.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-16976

1. YLJ
    819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    I have found intraday chart patterns to be far less reliable than those (of particular durations)
    on daily and weekly charts, but I was watching out for this shoulder level, as the pattern is
    debatably valid on a daily scale as well. Now that it has formed a lower high at the same
    level as the "left shoulder", with a typical volume profile and a horizontal neckline, it catches
    my attention...
    Despite the intrinsic bearishness of the H&S Top, no chart pattern is truly valid until it
    completes (ie: breakout) and a H&S Failure, if it breaks above 1.885, would still be a bullish
    pattern. To me, therefore, trading between 1.885 & 1.34 is no man's land.
    I do think though that even if it breaks to the downside, standard target measuring levels
    would be unlikely to be achieved unless supported by some very extreme macro conditions.

I look anxiously forward to the day where speculation, however, educated it may be, is
    outweighed by more clarity on partnerships, commercial products, and revenue. "Revenue"
    may have become a dirty word around here lol, but the potential for more extreme volatility
    will IMHO be reduced only in proportion to the developments on those fronts and many more
    conservative institutions will be unable to get on board until then. The same goes for the
    volatility of news articles, & social media posters lol. Those things will hopefully be resolved
    in time. I'm happy to wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.