BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-16987

1. 1,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2080
    Good to see you here @W3hunter, your Fib retracements for this wave 2, of 50% for $1.33 is in line with my projection, although I'm still not sure if wave 2 has completed, upcoming price action will tell the story.
    I am a student of Elliott Wave and TA (voodoo - some here struggle to deal with TA) LOL. so I will no doubt look forward to your input.

Your projections for the upcoming 3rd wave up are in line with my analysis also, with regard to the APT run, I agree and think that anything is possible this year for BRN.

So I wouldn't be surprised at all to see some crazy price action unfold, the other thing for BRN is the burgeoning or unfolding of AI, the Akida technology positions BRN beautifully to ride an exponential wave on the back of the move to AI at the edge.

This will happen regardless of whether some analysts here and abroad still don't know what a neuromorphic chip is, many of the smartest engineers, innovators, developers now have a razor focus on moving ahead with this new technology.

BRN at present is without doubt the global leader in AI at the edge, I will say it again, anything is possible, nothing would surprise me.

BRN have put a lot of fundamental pillars in place these last few years, so it is all coming together very nicely. I will put up another chart with my EW tagging in a few days, by which time we might have more clarity about whether we are still in wave 2 or have definitely moved into wave 3.

But overall I am in strong agreement with your view of it (and the possibles) and have posted here accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.