BRN 0.00% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-17789

1. 2,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219

@@thecsguy Your post is one of the most BS posts I have ever read. You are appearing as innocent but luring people to buy at the falling knife.

People who bought by listening to you are already in loss within few minutes from 126c to now at 121.5 c 5% down

I warned everyone that we are going down at 1.84 and my first target is 119.5 that is nicely sorted few days back. My next target is still stays as is 95c.

This is setting up very nicely for the super dump in next 1 or 2 days. Do want you like, do not rely on the uprampers or bears.

Other key points:

1. XJO is at high but look BRN is at low of the days means no more buyers pushing the price up

2. I personally never invest for long term or short term any share if it is below 10 EMA - 10 day price. BRN rejected 10 DAY ema strongly today.

So I suggest you, do not lure people to buy the falling knife. Stock does not go up just because few retailer buy some BRN. So don't think you luring can move the price.

Few people told me that they should have listened to me when I have warned at 1.84.

Last edited by thesunny123: 02/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.