BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Arrr.... sadly, I'd have to agree on Sunny on this. I've seen...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14

Arrr.... sadly, I'd have to agree on Sunny on this. I've seen bear market signals since end of last year... It was due time anyway, and it's been stalling for a while. Unfortunately, the geopolitical conflict has just escalated everything further!! So this will be quite a long winter for our dear stock here. If you need your money soon, then cash in. otherwise, just don't pay attention to it aside from public news (just to make sure nothing major pops up).

Though, if you're holding long term, I don't doubt that it will bounce one day -- as it is super cheap and people love 'innovation' ! But at best, this stock will be flat for a while, but otherwise will be going down in the short to medium term.

As for the case of "innovation" - it's where the next boom for productivity. It's going to be the next era, NEXT GEN, and I don't doubt that - working in the tech sector currently. BUT, I must admit, we are still in the very early implementation stage for AI. So yeah, I don't doubt it will go up. Unlike Z1P - one hit wonder, with lots of regulatory impediments, and with all these 'vulnerable customer protection' rules increasing in popularity everywhere it has a lot stacked against it...

Going back to BRN...it's obviously a different case. But on the more positive outlook IMO - If no announcement is released directly from BRN, then the only positive announcement would be around the Ukraine crisis which will inadvertently give us a momentary bump (unless followed by positive outlook for chip/semiconductor bottlenecks, and announcements from BRN).

If you're in it for the long term, don't bother arguing with others who see this going down!! They're just being honest !
    Because even I as a holder, can't see this stock going to its previous peak anytime soon! Or even in a few months! It's a bear market no doubt!

Give it a year, and hope for the best. For now, just place a buy signal for 60 cents, and let it sort itself out in 2-3 years.. =D and I can't wait for it. I've seen some one bought a crappy health care stock that look like it was going BUST, and flat for so long, and recently gone up 1000%. I'm not saying we all should do this blindly, but hey it's not the end. Of course use good judgement, BRN is still in its infancy, it's still growing..So don't be fazed by other's negative opinions. We can be honest that it's going down, and yet still understand that it's a good stock with good prospects long term if the company doesn't face headwinds...

That's for me at least. Because, even with the war being over one day...we still have to tackle macro economics + inflation + rising interest rates. Just wait for signals for an early bull market in a macro sense and only then we can start cheering again

Last edited by Meghoon: 05/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.