BRN 2.27% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

This is a shorter paradise. Has been for 6 weeks or so.1. Large...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    This is a shorter paradise. Has been for 6 weeks or so.
    1. Large amount of stock held by non institutional investors = easier to shake by pushing the price down.
    2. Tech company that involves a novel chip manufacturing process that not many non institutional investors have the education to fully understand.
    3. Large EAP customers who all require non disclosure agreements = minimal investor updates. Unless it slips out and is found by the public. But even then it's dot joining.
    4. Large swings up and down.... from 3 cents to 70 to 40 to 90 to 2.34 back to 90 = volatile.

So what do, and what do we know.
    1. Unlikely any further announcements in the near future, unless there is some leaked information.
    2. The price is being driven down artificially. Obvious by broker data and speed of trading.
    3. Involves with Mercedes, US dept of defence, megachips, renasas etc. but to what level is to be shown.
    4. The chip works, but will it be useful?

Where to from here.
    1. Chart seems to have leveled out at low 90s. I see it fluctuating between high 80s and $1 till April.
    2. Revenue will be released in April. Will see the price increase towards the end of April to around 1.2 in anticipation of revenue growth. But the shorters will break at some point in April knowing that revenue is expected to increase significantly.
    3. At this point we will see exponential growth in the stock price as both insitutional investors and non institutional investors realise that the lack of solid information / annoucements about deals is implied by the revenue growth. NDAs are a double edge sword. Great for bargain hunting when there is no news, but once the revenue shows deals are being made in the back ground, the shorting game is over.
    4. Once the revenue shows what we all know, which is that brainchild has significant deals being made with large companies, many more will flock to the technology for fear of being left behind. Then we will see huge growth.... to a point, given the large number of shares on the ledger. I see this at about $3-4 in July.

Of course this is all my opinion and please don't take this as advice. Do your own research. Have your own plan. Don't listen to me, don't listen to anyone.... I just want to come back at Christmas and review my outlook.

Good luck all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $696.6K 3.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 1400407 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 218182 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.