BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-1846

1. YLJ
    819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    @rosonrr
    I am truly sorry to hear of your predicament. I can empathize as I had similar experiences
    when I was getting started (and worse lol). It has all been for the best in the long run.
    I am saddened to see how people are so quick to guarantee the future, especially without
    knowing your exact position: how much you have put at risk, whether you have a stable
    income, a family, how well you handle when things don't work out etc...
    I have seen chartists and intelligent-sounding people make predictions that gain
    them a lot of popularity, and that have gone on to cause a lot of pain to the less
    experienced. Few can stand the test of time.
    Prophet type talk and failure to mention risks and concerns are a sign to steer clear...
    I believe this company has the possibility of a great future, but that possibility is not worth
    risking more than you can afford to lose. There is a decent chance you will see that price
    again at some stage, but one still has to keep it real. If you bought 90c, you are currently
    down about 15.5%. That is not that bad for an investment if you have not really gone overboard
    with how much you put in, and a good lesson about the day to day movements of the market.
    You could sell part of your position to mitigate the risk if you have gone overboard...
    You could use a stop-loss to protect yourself if it bounces as @sabine suggested
    or to prevent more than you can stomach to the down-side.
    If this company reaches what some people here are predicting, you should be able to
    compensate for the loss taken on that part sold, and not have to live in anxiety or risk what
    you cannot afford to lose. Don't rush to make it big, it does not work for the vast majority
    of people.
    I am not giving you advice, as if you were to sell and then see this go to the moon, I would
    bear some responsibility if you based that decision on my words. To not point out those
    options would be an equal injustice IMO.
    I hope it works out for you, whatever decision you come to. If you are wrong, learn from
    it and move on. If you are right be grateful.

Last edited by YLJ: 10/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.