BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Friday's action- Im not sure is the last of the shorts...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Friday's action- Im not sure is the last of the shorts campaign

Seems to me there is more amo in left in the tank to fire
    In this context charting to pick long term trend support lines with a bomb being thrown at it is problematic? i.e. it could fall below support due solely to shorting

Moreover seems this stock could be just opening up for attack given the lack of any favourable news flow.?
    IMO the past 2 announcements have been poor for the SP
    # I still have questions around the RSU offer to former employee.-
    # And the Sept Qtr 4c is now "infamous" given this 20% decline in SP after its release and the reactions it has stirred up

What is going to underpin this stock in the run up to end 2022? The tone of management comments in 4c was not in my view overly optimistic for the short term

I was expecting further commercial agreements by now in 2022 yet we have seen nothing

Its easy to say shareholders who offloaded on Friday made shorters pockets full like pigs in mud. This ignores the personal aspect of seeing wealth- and for some the savings of your hard earned- being destroyed in front of you and yes panic does set in. Thats the human condition

Lot of opinions that significant revenue could be some time off (2024) seems to be being bandied around.
    I'm not sure where these timeframes come from? but I guess that would mean AKIDA being embedded in products next year 2023

We can only live in hope and be patient and have faith.

Some positive news flow from this point is a must.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.