BRN 2.50% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-19976

1. 3,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    You can choose to live in ignorance and ignore all the signs in front of your face like so many gullible retail investors do.
    He has written numerous books since 2009. He has predicted accurately various economic bubbles, and also the 2023 bank collapses. HD stated the following recently:

We have not cleaned up the massive debts and overvaluations of the biggest financial assets bubble in everything. We have never had a financial asset bubble in everything like this. This bubble has not been allowed to burst and clear out its excesses which we need to do.
    And I think we are into that process now.Noting that the Federal Reserve overstimulated the economy, and now they have to “tighten strong,”

Dent stressed that the Fed has “pushed up interest rates and tightened” more recently than they ever did since the early 80s. “So this is serious tightening,” he exclaimed. “Now they’re tightening and they’re thinking well the economy underneath can handle it.” However, Dent argued: “No, the economy underneath has been weak since 2008 and does not get strong until a few years from now.”

HARRY DENT JR.: The biggest crash of our lifetime is in progress. We’re probably about 30% of the way in. This will be much worse than 1973-1974 or 2000- 2002. Before we see a bottom, it will be at least the end of 2023. I’m projecting that the S&P will be down roughly 86% before this is over, and the Nasdaq will be down 92%.I’m calling this “Tech Wreck 2” because It’s the second crash led by tech stocks.This will not be a correction. This will be the crash of our lifetime.

Certainly a world renowned investor and economist carries more clout than a random HC poster.

Last edited by Zacsydney: 12/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $878.2K 4.371M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 1444914 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 388739 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.