BRN 1.43% 17.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-19982

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 816
    Zac, please read my post yesterday on the psychology of fear and how powerful a weapon it is in influencing humans to act irrationally, often against their own best interests.

It is a tool used by *some* (very effectively in this forum otherwise they wouldn't waste their time posting in the 1000's, would they?) to achieve their desired outcome, whether that be to short a stock and push its value down or, in the other extreme, to FOMO hype it to pump and, ultimately, dump.

When these individuals act collectively via social media to influence investing behaviours through using the blunt tool of fear and doubt, it has the power to affect sp's AND charts in unexpected ways that have absolutely ZERO to do with the reality of a stock's true value (both ways) and long term business/product success.

Personally, I see far more of the negative shorting type of use being made here than the pump & dump style. I say this because p&d's rely for most of their success on an artificially inflated sp value based on nothing of substance.

In BRN'S case, I know what we've potentially got, I've read the patents and considered those of our "competitors" citing our patents and, as a result, I don't care what rubbish the Shorters post about BRN - I'm more interested in listening to what the likes of known household names such as NASA, Mercedes Benz, INTEL, Renesas, ARM Edge Impulse etc, etc have to say about BRN and you should maybe consider the same when making your investment decisions.

Trust YOURSELF *and* those names that you recognise as trustworthy. Don't let hyped fear fan the flames of irrational decision making to your financial detriment.

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/67729752/single

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $337.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $934.1K 5.455M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 483976 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1262580 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.