BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-19998

1. 5,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2292
    No I am diversified with my holdings. A fair chunk also in EV related stocks, Lithium, Graphite and Nickel.
    Have had Lithium and Graphite holdings for years so the wait time for BRN revenue is no surprise or big deal for me. At this stage BRN may well beat the others to it even though they are getting closer to production.
    So i have a laugh when i see all the nervousness about timeliness of BRN revenue. Have traded a little.
    Commodity stocks have to find and drill the resource, get permits, finance a plant start production and sell - it takes a long time. BRN has to design the product, finance it, get patents, build the product, build an an eco system, market it and sell - it take a long time.
    Picked up BRN and a graphite stock as a result of recs from the old Port Philip Publishing many years ago.
    I have been accumulating more BRN recently as that 'line of sight to revenue' brings us closer to serious gains as the years progresses.
    EV related stocks are picking up due to increasing demand year on year for EV's. In a similar fashion AI at the Edge is predicted to have exponential growth. So i am content with most of my stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.