BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi Zacsydney I tried to reply but it won't work.I see nothing at...

1. 3,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2168
    Hi Zacsydney

I tried to reply but it won't work.

I see nothing at all wrong with your strategy. We both want to top up, for me into my super this time (no CGT).

In the last six weeks the SP has gone from 0.49 down to 0.35 and back up to 0.49 today. Thats big swings both ways.

The June quarterly report will come out in the last week of July. Thats nine weeks away. Certainly important news (containing deals and revenue) can hit the market and all my strategies could be blown away. I can't chart the news forward, but looking backwards there has been no solid deal or revenue for years

.I am looking for one top up target in those 9 weeks. What can be expected in that timeframe?

* A possible LDA capital call. BRN is obliged to do one more capital call before 31 Dec 2023. It needs the money to get to the end of Q2 2024. After that without significant income it has to go to the shareholders pockets.

From previous announcements
    From the available 27.9m must take a minimum of 15m. in Jan A$12,232,543 was received from LDA Capital upon the issue of 20,756,540 shares Thats 59 cents per share. They must take a least another 3M before 31 Dec. There is still another 15m available and I think that they will take the lot to fund the first two quarters of 2024. capital call shares will be 91.5% of the higher of the average daily VWAP of shares over the pricing period

So will this capital call come before or after the 9 week period. Unsure, but BRN will want to make the call when the SP is high (less dilution), With poor revenue being recorded in the June qrtly the SP is likely to drop therefore more dilution. So my conclusion is BRN will know in advance its revenue numbers and if they are not great they will do the LDA cash in the 9 week leadup period. Thats my guess.

* Tax selling before 30 Jun. What impact on the SP?

Last years numbers from the charts 23 May high 1.35 Close 30 June 0.80. WOW!

You asked about my reference to my first target buy below the waterline. It was the last lower-low 0.405 that was broken to set a new lower-low at 0.35.40.5 is my waterline. The daily candles spent some time below it and more recently moved above it.

I have 9 weeks to see if my target (unspecified) is hit. It could well stay well above the waterline (it happens) then I may wait until after the quarterly.

Outside of my super I have a substantial (free carried ) holding so if I miss out it will be disappointing but not a tragedy. Along the way the charts should give me some kind of guide.

Just my opinions so DYOR

cheers Lies

PS If some breaking new comes out in the 9 weeks I will be cheering loudly and my waterline will evaporate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.8¢ $1.169M 5.524M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 78136 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 715071 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.