BRN 1.92% 26.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-20026

1. 3,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2223
    Hi Alwaysgreen.

I again woke early before the sun came up . A problem with old age. I had been thinking about my fictional Delorean trips into the future 4 years and the 10 years.

Were the BRN SP and Franked dividend I invented in anyway realistic.
    For the 4 year trip into the future I arrived at a SP of $9.40 and a franked dividend of 30 cents.

For the 10 years into the future I arrived at a SP of $105 and a franked dividend of $1

Well the world can change a lot in 4 years. In May 2019 I was planning our third trip to the US to visit my son and daughter-in-law. This time we planned to visit the East coast for the first time. Because of Covid I pulled the plug on the trip in early 2020. On 19 May 2020 we would have been on a cruise between Boston and Montreal. But because of Covid the ship never arrived we would have been stuck in Boston without accommodation. Very luck I pulled the plug on the trip. Sorry about the waffle.

Back to my future BRN estimates.

Four years ago a Lithium miner in WA SP on the 19 May 2019 was 75 cents. A year later on the 19 May 2020 the SP was 23 cents. Another lithium miner next door went into receivership. In 4 years the price went from 0.75 to 5.00. In three years the price went from 0.23 to 5.00. That Lithium company currently a $5 paid a inaugural franked divided for 6 months of 11 cents. Annual dividend 22 cents stock price $5-6.

But Lies that a mining company, I hear you say.

Aussie Logistics company code starting with "W". 19 May 2016 SP $4.50 current SP $71. That's a 1577% increase in 7 years

So my Delorean trip share price reports do not seem that unfeasible.

So Alwaysgreen I await your decision. Over the next decade I will keep track of how smart or dumb that decision is.

cheers Lies

PS For those interested, my trip into 2033 future revealed some surprising things.

The US state of "Deleware" was under marshal law. Apparently they declared the whole state gun free (totally all guns). The gun lobbyists and enthusiasts from all over America were descending, armed to the hilt, on Deleware to oust the governor. What they did was Un-American. The governor of Deleware has called in the National Guard with tanks to protect Deleware. The gun lobbyists are pleading for Bazooka's.

Meanwhile the Russian Ukrainian war is still underway. The whole of the Donbas region has been declared a no go area by both sides and the general population evacuated. The whole area has been so extensively mined that both sides will not enter because it is far too dangerous, not even medical teams. There are some isolated pockets of population remaining in some of the few unmined area. They refuse evacuation from both sides but accept aid in the form of food, medical supplies, fuel and mine detection equipment. They stay put because in the whole area there is no conflict and they feel safe. When asked which side they are , they respond we are independent Cossacks on no side. An attempt with helicopter gunships to force evacuation failed when the Cossacks shot the helicopters down.

I was also puzzled by references to the "chicken wars". Apparently Poland and Lithuania are now involved in the conflict. It seems to have been started with the residents of Kaliningrad ( a isolated Russian state on the Baltic) were complaining that the Poles and Lithuanians were stealing their chickens. The now Russian premier (who has a full head of hair) was furious and order troops to create a corridor 50K wide on the Polish Lithuania boarded for land access to Kaliningrad for tanks.

So in 10 years some things changed but a lot stays the same.

PSS I forgot to look up which horse won the 2032 Melbourne cup.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $520.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 25.5¢ $4.482M 16.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 3067311 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 319860 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.