BRN 2.00% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

hahahah not quite Dolci ,perhaps you could email him and ask ,i...

1. 386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    hahahah not quite Dolci ,perhaps you could email him and ask ,i know you far more Astute investor than me .. my wife has shown me copy and paste technique
    so heres my email to Tony and his reply's in red --

Can I ask please ,since the new management has taken over the SP has tumbled ,I understand global markets are jittery and tech always gets hit first but the extent to which BRN has been shorted is just baffling, my question is
    – Do you honestly think the new management truly deserved rewards considering the slump in SP is reflective of the markets view of BRN ?
    The management are remunerated on a performance-based formula over a three year period. If they achieve their targets over that period then they receive bonuses and other rewards based on that arrangement. If they don’t achieve those targets then they receive less. The current three years period is just over one year old, so its too early to judge the performance based on only one third of the period. The share price is just one of several metrics that are used to assess performance.

When will BRN get away from the loanshark LDA ?

The current Put Option Agreement with LDACapital expires in December 2023. As a source of finance, the deal withLDA Capital has provided BRN with very cheap capital and minimal dilution toour shareholders compared to other forms of financing such as abroker-sponsored on-market equity capital riaising.

could not BRN have taken up a fullloan in January it has be taken by end of 2023 anyway

BRN has no loans or debts.

Acompany with great management can market a business/product brilliantly

Acompany with a brilliant product and terrible management will not go far...

I wouldgenerally agree with that statement.

WarrenBuffet said “"Someone's sitting in the shade today because someoneplanted a tree a long time ago." My advice for investors is to bepatient. There’s a lot of negativity around BrainChip at the moment andthis is being generated by fear and impatience. You sau you believe inthe potential of the technology. So give the management time to developthe technology to the point where it can be commercially successful. Investing in tech is risky and requires investors to have patience. Wehave world-class management and we have world-class technology, and in time wewill deliver on our potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $454.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.351M 9.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 212207 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 372207 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ 7464422
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.