BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-20664

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360

interesting comment what would you actually base this on

paper fundamentals has this in crash mode but the concern isn’t the current paper fundamentals but what will happen after the next PUT Agreement Dilution?

my projection is Akida 1000 has failed that’s just a given now but the other huge huge issue in the future with Brainchip is simply the competition has well & truly caught up to pass any Brainchip Neuromorphic Technology

No conceivable way now that Brainchip will ever be able to beat the Whales of Apple / Samsung / Huawei or Nvidia Etc

These guys from bottom up scoop the smartest minds in the world & like I was saying previously for Brainchip to only have a pathetic 37 Patents in the field they led???

wow talk about jumping the gun look at the way Apple & Samsung have over 1650 Patents over in 16 months for the same Neuromorphic space ?

Anyways it’s not clear to some that holding on in hope
    will only be more pain it just seems like BRN are finished & the best of the tech bunch within the company will move on at first opportunity

also PVDM buying Farm a few months back in Nannup seems like he’s ready to settle down to hide

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $579.8K 2.902M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1243524 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 349262 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.