BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-2074

1. YLJ
    819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    I think that is super important to know.
    A good chartist sees all the different messages (often conflicting one's) and
    has to make a call about what to go with, or to sit on the sidelines. To point out
    only one side of the picture is (although apparently a popular approach) is not faithful
    to the essence of TA (or honest, IMO).
    Pure technical analysis at its core is meant to be as unbiased as possible. One has to
    have a trading methodology and make a judgment call. Usually, the more that is left to
    a repeatable process that can stand the test of time, the better.
    It is to find the highest probability scenarios that provide minimal risk and maximum
    reward. Many (though not all) of history's (and today's) best traders traded things they
    knew almost nothing (or minimally) about. For them, it was never about any one company,
    but rather the sum of all the trades they take. It is clear that many do not understand that.
    So much of the basic accepted principles of trading (including patterns) are easily
    researched (from reputable resources and classic works) that it is sad that people do not
    bother to verify what they come across.
    When one begins to integrate Fundemental Analysis and outside bias into charting, it is very
    hard not to become blind to some of the chart indications that may appear. This can
    turn out good or bad. Charting, as I have said many times, is not a prophecy.
    There is nothing wrong with that approach when it is level-headed. Some succeed immensely
    with it, and some do themselves more harm than good in the long run. Many who invest on
    fundamentals are best not looking at charts at all (or short term price movement). Many of the
    best do not. If they are confident enough it should not matter what the chart may indicate as
    it can be, and is often enough wrong. If they are not confident enough it will either give them
    false confidence or put them through emotional hell, and if that is the case, they best
    reconsider the basis for their "investment".
    I personally have an affinity for charting in its purest form and I will always at attempt to
    provide that perspective, as I see it.
    Last edited by YLJ: 14/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $731.6K 3.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 664878 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 271540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.