BRN 7.14% 26.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-2278

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 414
    For the past week people who held this stock before the ‘VORAGO Technologies collaboration’ announcement have been giving ridiculous advice to others to buy the share even when it was at all time highs. Unfortunately, even now fanatics who fail to see that the (actual not fabricated to fit your wishes) chart and seller volume indicates this only has lower to go are still telling others to buy at this price.
    BRN is a strong SELL, the writings on the wall!

I can also see some commentators who were posting overly optimistic and delusional charts just this morning and ridiculed me from stating the obvious that it was going to break below the 60s and possibly even the 50s have sold out yet still maintain a buy rating? Who sells at this price yet tells others to buy? Obviously they realise the share has nowhere to go.
    Today was a wake up call to BRN holders who have been unwilling to hear any opinion other than that which validates their own opinions. Research the stock for yourself don’t just blindly follow others and be willing to hear opinions that you may disagree with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.020(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $510.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 25.3¢ $9.484M 34.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 736368 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 481166 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.