BRN 3.23% 30.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-2334

1. 403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Hey @dolci, I concurred. You're one of the respected guru in TA. A chart is only as good as the mind whether strong enough to control the emotion, esp seeing the portfolio bleeding without stop. Looking at the sp action today was quite heart stopping, selling was relentless. Some holders are throwing in the towels, even though they may not admit it. As least you have the gut to tell the HC community you did what you told them.

I doubt some are holding their original parcels after today's drop, they just didn't admit it anyway whether they have trimmed their holdings or sold all.

I'm waiting for a consolidation stage before picking an entry point. At this stage 44c looking likely else it will tank to 39c.

Ann from yesterday didn't help either. Too many day traders making this stock very volatile. Quite a number got caught up in the upswing, and averaging down their holdings, "never catch a falling knife" is so true.

I have warned the BRN threads about the parabolic spike that will end in tears. Ppl don't see it until it's too late. Chart is backward looking, and only as good as your own experience.

See you at some other threads, great to have you onboard and might see you in BRN at some point again when a cornerstone investor is announced? wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $588.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 32.0¢ 29.0¢ $5.010M 16.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1154732 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 331583 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.