BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-2429

1. 1,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2080
    Hi @doici, I have a different interpretation with some similarities, see chart below:
    Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 10.28.17 am.png
    BRN is very close to the 61.8% Fib retracement (@0.39c see the purple arrow on the right side of the chart) from the years lows late March to the recent high.

So the instos and their bots were buying the rumour and they sold right into the news of validation (when many retailers would have been expecting to push the already parabolic price rise even higher), a classic gouge, I may be mistaken but I believe we've seen the lows this morning.

The quantitative analysts who design the programs and algorithms for the bots definitely work Fib numbers into their designs and I think this mornings low is better than an each way bet.

BRN continues its' manifest story, and it has been a tough 5 year ride for myself and quite a few others here.
    First buy @29c, then got some bargains @22c & @21c, @18c was a steal, couldn't believe it would get to @15c and then @13.5c in July 2018, I made more buys all the way down to @3.3c at the lows earlier this year.

My average is around 9.2c after this long journey, so I am happy (if not a tad envious of the family and friends whom I have urged to buy BRN these last few months as the plot thickened).

Seasoned investors will not have been overly surprised at the last few days sell off, and if you were seasoned you would have certainly have given some thought to the possibility of a retracement in light of recent trading here.

However this is not a level playing field and ASIC regulations (and by default our Government) afford the retail investor no protection whatsoever from the predations of large brokerages and institutions upon them.
    It is an outrageous state of affairs, but in the context of the locked down police state we now live in, it's small darts.

On the Fat Lady, I hear that she has signed a non disclosure agreement !!!..... who would have thought, but anything can happen in opera, .....talk about dramatic. Anyway she says she will continue to warm up stage left, but wants a bigger contract, if we really want to hear her sing.

My faith in BRN remains completely unshaken, but if you are going to be a successful investor; you definitely need to understand we live in volatile times.

GLTAH
    mc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.