BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

To all holders of BRN, who bother to take note of posters on HC,...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    To all holders of BRN, who bother to take note of posters on HC, look at whether they hold the shares, as all too often they are downrampers, paid downrampers, short sellers or even bots, looking to scaremonger and drive the price down for their own purposes. I have watched over the last week or so and they have been very successful in robbing shares from ill-informed people or those who did NOT DTOR and sold out cheaply.
    Sure there was FOMO and alot of speculation and no doubt the pump and dumpers were in overdrive.
    I believe I am well informed on this stock, as do alot of posters, particularly long term holders, perhaps do yourself a favour and put "ignore" on every single downramper who does not the stock, it certainly puts more perspective into the forum and perhaps will save alot more people from losing out on this very exciting stock, that is very much de-risked, as there is to be no more dilution and only upside given AKIDA is a go.

GLTA and don't believe the "noise", remember, these oxygen thieves cannot get cheap stock unless you want to sell it cheaply.

Onwards and upwards and bring on the next announcement, which would turn the tide in a very big way........!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.3¢ 20.3¢ $551.8K 2.668M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
117 1982515 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 767843 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.