BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Thanks Sabine,stones66, great lake, slade2020, FactFinder and...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40

Thanks Sabine,stones66, great lake, slade2020, FactFinder and others - I love the discussion, and I agree with all of you on some points. It’s great to have a useful and sensible discussion, and we all have different approaches, whether it is as long term holder, a short term trader or something in between.

I really like the comments where people share what they are doing, with the purpose of saying this works for me, rather than telling other people what they should bedoing. I am learning a lot from different people here, surprisingly even the trolls. I also think sometimes we take it too personally when someone disagrees with us. Comments that show more kindness and understanding would be a great improvement on here.

Sabine I really related to your comment “I realised ‘sitting on a corpse’ was not inevitable’because as a long term holder I was severely in the red when it was under 10c,and it was a long wait.

Stones66 you commented “the arrow points to 15 August where a substantial gap opened up.” That gap was due to the LDA funding announcement which was a real game-changer. Then you said “I always believe in gaps being filled. Hence my original assumption of a base at 21c.”Surely there are announcements that change the situation so much that the gap is never filled e.g. if it there was going to be significant revenue.

The “going concern” is a standard comment that auditors put in when a company like BRN haslittle or no revenue and goes from capital raise to capital raise, and that concern was addressed with the LDA funding which in my opinion was a win/win for BRN and LDA.

My biggest concern is the manipulation by traders such as we have seen in the last couple of days.I expected it but it has been much worse than I anticipated. Nice if you are a trader and can make 10% or so in one day, but very stressful and unsettling for investors.

Thanks to all those who put the effort in and make thoughtful and positive comments.

Last edited by koma: 01/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $597.7K 2.928M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 1703112 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 337767 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.