BRN 0.00% 16.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-3155

1. 18,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3894
    Thanks koma .... my citing the issue of ‘going concern’ seems to have triggered a remarkable number of people and set off a cry to arms from a forum leader in the form of a post* apparently designed to distract from and deflect the point I had made (* a post which apparently told ‘everybody’ what ‘everybody’ knew already.)

The context (which I had thought was clear ) was that in the absence of solid news** I felt there was potential for the price to fall back in the long months ahead (**as assumed per CEO comment.)
    I said I felt this was due to factors such as the US Election, other global issues, unstable top heavy markets , even Christmas, and more and that - in the event of a crash - I felt investors would flee to safe haven stocks.

I said I did not count BRN as a ‘safe haven’ in such event.

For this I was villified, sworn at, received a lecture (apparently based on the assumption my opinion BRN ‘not a safe haven in the event of market crash’ meant I was saying the company was doomed,) and may even have caused four heart attacks and made three old ladies faint.
    I also found a few people who have not succumbed to whatever it is that is in the air around here.

Thank you kota and stones and slade for your civility

To everyone else I am sorry my criticisms of those who focused on only half the SMH story has caused you such collective grief.
    I agree it may not matter what those analysts and the CEO said about timing and company valuation because that might not be how it works out.

And best of luck to all.

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 01/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $313.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $917.7K 5.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 3010453 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 808746 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.