BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-32

1. 6,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4194
    Yeatesy I don't mind a bit of criticism but you need to treat all these investors with a bit of respect they just didn't come out off Sunday school & then come on here by mistake like they lost their way & then just started investing their hard-earned money for the past 5 years,
    as they all know where this is going, so treat them with a bit of respect.
    since you are such an expert in charting why don't you put up one of your charts where the resistance is & where the breakout needs to occur according to you, so that way we all might have the pleasure of learning something from you as well I am sure that other investors would love to see your chart as well as I am quite Intrigued what they will look like,
    I am all in favor of different viewpoints, but if that's not a breakout, then show me your version so then you can take over from me as Mr. Squiggle.
    If investors feel that I have led them in a deceptive way by manipulating the outcome for the benefit of me & my belief I will stop putting up any of my charts any more on this forum,
    so I don't confuse my self & others that follow charts you can take over as we all need your guidance, as we all know sweet FA, the last thing that I want someone losing money based on my charts according to you.... maybe I should have a disclaimer like @Steve98 the other day ...as per my disclaimer beloved DYOR ... hope to hear from you very soon ...

Yeatesy actually I even might change my name from Dolci to Mr. Squiggle I just love the name Its as good as Yeatesy tongue.png

Singing out as Mr.Squiggle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.