BRN 0.00% 31.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

The original post was removed because of profanity so I cleaned...

1. 706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    The original post was removed because of profanity so I cleaned it up.

There’s so much rubbish on here it’s laughable. Uptrends, downtrends, charts, speculations, frustration. Calm the down people.Management have not promised anything this year. They said “maybe” an announcement by the end of the year or early 2021. So why is everyone so hyped up.
    Buying shares is a risk. You take the good with the bad. Look at what’s happening in the world today. Most economies are suffering, the US just had an election, people have lost jobs and businesses, it’s gonna take time to work all this out.
    BRN are travelling well atm, IMO. SP has stabilised and has been sitting on average 35cents for the past 4 weeks. Better then being up and down like a yo-yo.I try to buy more, yes it’s bleeding me dry, no there is no certainty that it will pay off, it’s just a gut feeling on my part. I’m waiting to see contracts in place, like everyone else. If that comes to fruition then SP will increase and we’ll all be happy. But there are no guarantees. I have also brought shares in other companies only to realise that I made the mistake of overpaying. Recently I sold some shares at a loss because I realised that they will not give me the return I was hoping for and did not want money tied up in them. It hurt, definitely, but it was a lesson learnt.
    However, I believe in BRN but I’m not expecting the SP to go skyrocketing in the near future. Be nice if it did but that’s only fantasy. End of 2021 is when we should see some very positive results but even then, and I’m only speculating, the share price may be between $1.50-$2. Purely speculation. I’m giving them 5 years. See what happens. Those posting rubbish on here, usually have their own motives. How about some mature conversations instead of Misleading information.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $590.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 32.0¢ 31.0¢ $774.4K 2.451M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 31098 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 555713 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
31.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.5¢ 32.0¢ 31.0¢ 995356
Last updated 12.25pm 19/04/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.