BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-4103

1. 1,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 617
    Zac, I don't mean to jump the gun but nobody fully knows your circumstances or your tolerance to risk and or loss, I can give you my example and you can make of it what you will. I would state that the reasons you invested in the first place should still be relevant and BRN in my opinion is severely derisked from where it was not long ago. Worrying about a couple of cents if your a long termer is pointless but again what some consider long term nowadays I would consider fleeting.
    I've been here for a fair length of time and questioned my investment and management often, I participated in the capital raise at 6c as I thought it would supply valuable resources to BRN at a time of need, many posters said this decision was dangerous and they proved correct at the time as the sp fell to 4c quickly, I'm an all in personality so I bought more and more, things turned quickly and I bought more on the way up, I have no problem in raising my avg buy price but admittedly I've settled now and I'm comfortable holding a position that will see me into retirement when we get to $2.
    My point is many of us saw our holdings fall by more than 100%, some left others accumulated, some absolute die-hards like glutenfree fell out of love and moved on, some like stan sit on there big pile of stock and question all dots and that's fair enough also, the thing is we come from all walks of life and everyone's circumstances just like yours are different, the question is will losing 6grand change your life more than potentially making 50, I don't know, but you do.

GL to all and their strategies, these are all my opinions and experiences and not advice, I run my own business and losing investments hurts but won't change my lifestyle...to much

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.