BRN 4.65% 22.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

When you asked that question, I honestly thought Dolci was going...

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    When you asked that question, I honestly thought Dolci was going to reply and say that it is in uptrend. First time I give him credit for showing a decency in his reply.

Zac, everyone's view of the reality is different.
    Some people still see BRN is heavily undervalued and some see this as a spec stock.

I also see this as a spec stock and my average price is 15c and hold around 600k shares.
    Since last couple of weeks I contemplated exiting my position as it was clear to me that this sideway trend on the stock price will no longer be supported by the hype. Only thing that will give this true upward momentum will be contracts.
    I held Apple and NVIDIA at the same period as I held Brainchip and they went up by 3x, 4x multiples and they were still giants back then.
    If you spoke to any HC on this forum two years ago and ask whether Apple or NVidia stock is worth buying, they would have said those companies have already met full potential and "AKIDA BALLISTA" will rule the world.
    Two years from that day and I don't have to explain how Apple and NVidia has grown.

So BRN has lot of promises but progress is slower than what many hope for.
    Contract might not happen Q1, Q2 next year and drag out further. Don't let people fool you when they say there is contracts in January etc.

To break another bad news, 31c isn't the last support.
    There is 16.5c below that too. Taking loss hurts but taking 1/3 of position off may not be a bad idea.
    But if I were you, I'd wait for a week for this podcast to be aired.- looking at previous history of BRN, when there is new information coming from company, SP tend to go up momentarily.
    It has sustained 3 weeks of slow sideway movement until now so I don't see this plummeting to 31c & 16.5c this year. If nothing eventuate in December when everyone cheered about 'excellent news in Nov' & 'Oh now excellent news in Dec', then it will start going to those levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $417.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $1.871M 8.486M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 129705 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 941352 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.