BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-4116

1. 713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Mate, I’d love to tell you that a positive announcement is on the cards before Xmas but I’m not holding my breath. If it happens I’ll be over the moon but I think we’re looking at mid 21 before the ball starts rolling. I hope I’m wrong.
    The EAP’s are not as simple as we all think. Each company involved with the EAP will have its own requirements. Those requirements will have to be addressed by the engineers until the clients are happy with the outcome.
    This doesn’t mean that it will never happen, it just means more time needs to be spent.

It’s coming on to Xmas, companies are winding down. Everyone wants a break. Especially after the year we’ve just had.

I believe the podcast will only be informative of the progress of the product and maybe subtle hints of contracts.

SP may or may not dip lower. It depends on how nervous, panicked or frustrated SH are. But in my opinion those that sell will regret it.

I believe that we’re all a bit too hyped up about the SP atm. I’ve been watching other stocks and they’ve been up and down like a yo-yo. It’s not anyone fault, it’s just been a bad year.

Ask yourself: do you believe in this company and their product.

I’m in the red atm as well but it’s only a paper loss until you sell, then it becomes real.

I only wish the best for us all, cause if this goes down I’m going down with it, so I’m not just up ramping to sell for a minor profit.

GLTAH
    Hopefully this time next year we’ll all be celebrating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $343.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.865M 10.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1001708 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 167790 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.