BRN 7.32% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

But who would you prefer to be trapped in a lift with the...

1. 9,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26267
    But who would you prefer to be trapped in a lift with the optimists or pessimists.

I know who I would prefer.

So as we wait for news I prefer an optimistic tone and positive research to pass the time.

How many people would enjoy going to the club for a meal and a beer and a few bucks in pokies if the person they were there with recited figures as to how many people suffer food poisoning eating out, how long term risk of cancer is increased by two standard drinks a day and how poker machines are adjusted to only pay 6% of what they take. You know these things you don’t need to be told.

Long term investors in BRN know that this is a revolutionary technology and that sometimes revolutionary technology does not break through and get taken up by the market. We have been there with Studio etc; so we understand.

We know that if AKD1000 does not work the company will fail. We know even if it works and is not taken up by the market it will fail. We know that the management and Board have made mistakes.

We know also that AKD1000 has successfully past testing by Socionext. We know that the deal with Magik Eye appears to suggest the validation testing of AKD1000 has probably gone well. We know that Ford, Valeo, Tata and Socionext are definitely interested in what AKD1000 has to offer. We know too that Warren Buffett has admitted to making investment and management mistakes and if even he makes mistakes then the mistakes made by management and the Board of BRN are not extraordinary and therefore unforgivable.

So I personally say while I wait for BRN to unfold give me optimistic appraisals and interesting research to kill the time. The odd bit of humour is also appreciated.

My opinion only DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.015(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 18.5¢ $2.469M 12.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
77 3220129 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 57511 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.