BRN 9.30% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-6125

1. 1,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 557
    Hello FF (go Akida Ballista ).
    I am now 63 and am literally awaiting BRN's share price explosion to pull the pin on my day job and retire.
    I have so much I want to do unencumbered by the daily work grind, so much travel and photography to live, and so much dust to shake off.
    Am loving hearing about the 20 year olds beginning their investing lives early and encourage them to continue, even through the potential setbacks. We've all had them, and whilst not as energising as the dizzying rapid rises we all buzz on, like many painful things in life, they tend to hold lessons for us. As I'm sure many would attest, I have learnt much from my errors along the way.
    So hang in there guy's and gal's.
    Know that the market can turn on a dime, is largely controlled by greed and fear, that big players manipulate it according to their own agendas and that wisdom says to only risk what you can afford to lose. Still, it's a game we all can play, and as Fact Finder is wont to point out, timing in the markets can be hard to get right.....but, Time in the market is key. That's where the magic can happen.
    Finally from one ageing old fart to another, Happy Birthday Cyber and may this year be the golden one we are all expecting for our company.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.020(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $382.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 19.5¢ $3.501M 17.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 601346 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 272894 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.