BRN 4.55% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-6281

1. 4,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1614
    I'm thinking the same thing but it could also be much higher............A household name like that could peak A LOT of attention / interest and that's when I think the sp will start to get ahead of itself. It could go one of two ways as I see it:

When a Samsung / Intel / Tesla or the like get announced (I say when because I believe it will happen sooner or later) the sp will ROCKET.

After it does, and the sales figures come in it will -

1.rocket higher if the market is conservative in it's anticipation of the revenue or

2. have a huge correction after over shooting the correct valuation

Having seen other Tech stocks reactions to news and ann's I think it is likely to be the first one and continue to rise (with volatility as tech stocks do) as once the attention of the rest of the market awakens to this opportunity there will be little stopping it.

I think it important to remember we are currently in a very real, very exciting, very exclusive little group at the moment. It's like discovering a large gold mine back in the day........Only difference being there's an upside to everyone finding out about it! ...................All imo of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ $922.5K 4.216M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 810878 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 150192 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.