BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-6549

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Thanks and good luck to you as well Zacsydney.

We all want to put more money in and get more shares. Remember it is human nature. I love how economics simplifies the economic problem as the world having scare resources and us humans having unlimited wants. Economics simplifies human psychology and I think it is so true. I try to think about that fact if I get too greedy at times and try to be content and optimistic and fight the greed demons. But it can be hard particularly if you feel you have a great opportunity in front of you.

I don't really mind too much about the petty cents with a 'buy in' because I hold long term. If it was 60 cents / 61 / 56 / 55 - whatever. Because when it goes to $1 eventually, these few cents will not matter much to me. Continuous stalling can be more detrimental than buying in. If I think if it is a good price which the market had undervalued and technicals look good at the time (using my very limited ability!), I will buy in.

I decided after the last market 'panic' in early November I think last year, to put capital away and buy the company I have most confidence in when it is red across the board again. I have held on this money which is quite a bit to me for an opportunity I decided to go with today.

If it keeps going down, well so be it. Today it went down not because of any fundamentals but a general market shock stemming from US markets.

I really liked one post I read, I forgot the poster's username (apologies in advance I can't reference whoever it was!) It was a great analogy about the stock market. A good company's movement is like an automatic snakes and ladders game. You go up and down, up and down, but eventually you will win the game as long as you don't quit.

Anyway, sorry for the long post. Good luck tomorrow and lets hope markets rebound tonight in the US and Europe,

GL all,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $1.713M 9.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 308539 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1292113 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.