BRN 3.70% 28.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-7707

1. YLJ
    819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    Your history of posts seems genuine, to me at least. As, @Lies&damnlies said above, charting is
    based around probabilities and statistics not "predictions".
    No one can really tell you where the bottom will surely be on a purely technical basis, and
    even the best of charting principles are violated often enough.
    They provide definable risk/reward opportunities if you use stop losses... How wide you place them
    would depend on one's style of trading and that is something more personal...
    Global Tech stocks are currently correcting somewhat and it is anyone's guess if, or for how long, that
    continues. That could place pressure on stocks in this sector as it has the last 2-3 weeks. Nasdaq's daily
    chart looks to be testing the neckline of the daily H&S top pattern. XIJ is not looking fantastic either...
    No one knows either when the next announcement drops and what level of progress it will contain, but
    things could pick up pretty quickly when it does.
    There are pretty decent various support levels from here down to around 30.05c
    I personally don't think it gets all the way down there, but I will never say something "will not happen".
    One has to be pretty inexperienced or have not taken a good look at the history of the stock market
    to make such comments...
    If you are here purely for the fundamentals one would think you should just put in a sum of money
    you can afford to lose, with a multi-year investment timeframe and go get busy with other things in
    the mean time...
    No one can or should give you advice here, never mind the fact that no one knows your level of
    experience in investing/trading, your financial position etc... Be wary of those who do.
    As much as I wish I could do more, the best i can do is wish you the best of luck...

Last edited by YLJ: 05/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $519.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $3.829M 13.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 600720 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 211500 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ 7165702
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.