BRN 1.89% 27.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I'll say leave the shorters/bears alone. We need both buyers and...

1. cyw
    3,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    I'll say leave the shorters/bears alone. We need both buyers and sellers to make a market. The value of a company is measured by its potential earnings. As BRN does not have much in earnings yet, from a historical financial analysis point of view, BRN may be worth about 1c.

We are buying BRN for its future. As nobody can see the future, there is always a risk in investing in a company. We see the future as very bright for BRN but there are others who do not think so. That is the reason why there are shares available for you to buy.

And there is the issue of timing. When will BRN come good with multi-billion dollar contracts? Some may think end of this month or end of this year or 3 years from now. Why would I lock up my cash for 3 years if I believe they will not have any meaningful sales in the next 3 years?

When the share price drops 10 or 20c we blame the shorters and bears. Trading is a two way street, prices drop not only because people are selling, it is also due to people not buying. The share price will sort itself out based on the company's performance, not some bulls or bears airing their opinion on a public forum.

Concentrate your effort on finding useful information on BRN instead of wasting your time and effort blasting the bears. Let them be. If you don't like their sentiment, just scroll and move on to the next post. Are we going to kill ourselves if some troll said we are ugly or stupid?

Be kind to the sellers, we need them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 26.5¢ $1.016M 3.800M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1059388 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 166139 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.8¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.3¢ 26.5¢ 3034679
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.