SWK 0.00% 30.0¢ swick mining services ltd

Seeing the March covid dip was pretty universal. And seeing many...

1. 1,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Seeing the March covid dip was pretty universal. And seeing many stocks recovered it all or most of it and some did not I got smart and did a stock scan, and sniffed around. There's others but I liked this one. Then I checked on HC what the "vibe" was, and it was under the radar with a few whingers (as usual for this joint) LOL ..... It looked good and there was no charting thread for it so I started one. I also had CLQ picked and it took off as well but I backed this one, I also got in on EN1. I have been a bit rusty lately not playing with shares due to other stuff so just getting my mojo back.

There's other stocks too though, so finding them and buying them then waiting ..... try to enter before news without the hype and day traders stuff around the price big time so if it aint on their radar makes it even better. The chart on this had those two big buys so I knew it was accumulation mode.

I do go on the day traders threads a lot too and man, that's risky shit over there with spikes all over the joint and have given it a go but you do get trapped in some dodgy stocks so I am more inclined to buy if the FA is good to rather than a bunch of hype.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.