DEV 7.14% 13.0¢ devex resources limited

Chart, page-178

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I reckon unless we see some fundamental change, a big rise or fall in the price of gold, some news out of Chalice or something left field from our own company we will hang within a cent or two of these levels for the foreseeable...

Someone perhaps bought a decent parcel to trade off interest of todays presentation (which everyone agrees was very positive), they or someone else then brought it down half a cent at close..no biggy there.

The main investor, the Chairmans wife just bought a massive parcel at half a cent more than the current price you would have to have rocks in your head to sell now if you are following the play IMO.

There are not too many wives that don't know exactly whats going on in their husbands life sometimes seemingly by telepathy, they know things you don't know they know!! Ha ha!

She's not throwing money away and he not recommending her to buy unless he's pretty certain she is going to be happily rewarded in the future... what man would risk that?!

Just as wives have bizarre talents of knowing exactly what husbands are doing husbands also have extraordinary talents in regards to staying out of trouble.

In my book if Mrs G is buying big then we are onto an deadset winner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $57.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 13.0¢ $177.3K 1.225M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 253100 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 63973 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.