DEV 3.28% 29.5¢ devex resources limited

Yes Tretch great to have Scarpa"s input...I do have a geologist...

1. 1,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    Yes Tretch great to have Scarpa"s input...I do have a geologist mate who should be able to answer the question I posed.

Also in relation to Sovereign Hill it appears that management have departed from their normal method of procedure...ie surveying the whole tenement ..soil testing it...flying AEM over the whole area and picking the best targets....Instead they have... reading closely the September Presentation known in advance its "On the ground: Immediate access to large-scale
    6 x 7km target area – the Sovereign magnetic complex and why it is such a coup "Exploration focused on the high priority Sovereign magnetic
    complex."
    Also the interest in DEV in the short term will be centred around Basin and Junee...the AEM which starts in coming weeks has to be flown and the data sent over to Canada for analysis and this will take time...some on the LTR thread are expecting announcement about Moora at any time but it wont be happening as the AEM data over the whole tenement needs time to analyse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $130.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.5¢ $68.46K 230.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 92866 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.