DEV 0.00% 20.0¢ devex resources limited

Maybe the Budgie lives in Fiji, that would make a midday open...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Maybe the Budgie lives in Fiji, that would make a midday open roughly I think...

As far as Aussies at home go I think its normal market isn't it, unless Ive missed a holiday or something..?

But Ive never heard of a midday open...midday close perhaps...

Yes will be interesting to watch trade this week..seems a few punters happy to pay up to get set before drill results. How far can it run before results..to be honest I have no idea what will happen..? Im a bit surprised its run as hard as it has already (pre results) to be honest but there seems to be a lot of confidence about Basin Creek.

And if we hit at Basin Creek we could double SP in a flash and then continue to rise from there. If we miss its fair to say we could halve perhaps until other targets drilling neared completion. But on the rough maths of that total guess 32c direct upside compared to 16c downside seems to be a risk lots of punters want to take...

I actually think the upside potential of DEVEX in particular of any strike at any of its prospects is pretty unique. Its very unusual to have a company with so few shares on issue with such a big range of first class targets. Years of work and a earlier share consolidation at Devex have worked very much in current share holders favour.

All that took a lot of time and work by management to bring together but now is a very good time to be a holder IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $31.83K 158.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 25383 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 6965 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.