DEV 7.14% 13.0¢ devex resources limited

Chart, page-397

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    So according to you Directors shouldn't buy shares in their own stock. Would you would prefer to invest in companies where Directors have no skin in the game or they get any and all shares for free like most companies?

Our directors have been putting nearly all the money they earn from the company back into the company is that bad?

You can't have it both ways.

Why would directors want to pump the share price of this company (when they never sell their own shares), please explain this to everyone in words we can understand. How do they benefit from such a thing?

We are an exploratory company drilling or about to start drilling in two of the hottest sectors and locations in the Aussie mineral market. The market ascribes value to that. That is where our share price comes from not because directors buy on market but I have to say I find it a good sign.
    As something that lifts the share price of a company long term I very munch doubt it. Director buying has like a sugar hit, it lasts a day at the most.

The fact we are drilling in very promising ground and we have interest from majors in the region is why our share price is higher than what you are used to.

If you want to replace those shares you amazingly and predictably claim you sold for the all-time high of 32c a couple of days back try writing something original, everyone has heard all your old stuff, you are not scaring anyone into selling too you.
    Last edited by tretchikoff: 15/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $57.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 13.0¢ $177.3K 1.225M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 253100 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 63973 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.