DEV 7.14% 13.0¢ devex resources limited

Chart, page-412

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    He (old mate) doesn't bother me as much as some might think, its like playing a game of chess against a pretty easy opponent.

But will leave that, its boring and irritating I imagine for others.

I think the EM surveys will have a quite large effect on interest in DEV if positive. Why do I think this considering the seeming indifference to LTR strong indicators released yesterday?

Well on one end we have the LTR EM results (very promising) and market reaction (quite non plussed).

and earlier

The CHN EM results, the market goes nuts and CHN puts on a dollar.

Why the difference?

Well CHN has proven minerals in the zone, and their EM was quite close to existing proven minerals.

And LTR are 95km away.

Its all about imagination, perception and what the general public can get their head around.

Tim, his Geos, actually Im guessing all his companies Geos can see his case that any Moora minerals are likely to be from the same structure and event that deposited the Julimar minerals.

And for a district discovery 95km is nothing.

But for mostly city living people (which is most Australians) with a discovery that is on the outskirts of a city, 95km may seem like a long way.

The market says so at this point anyway.

If all these companies were looking at a series of potential mineral strikes in the Pilbara 95km may not seem so far. It certainly doesn't seem far to Pilbara people, 95km is just down the road.

But DEV (SOV HILL) is about 20km from the initial Julimar discovery. Close to Perth. still in the same hills and valleys, the same smaller landholdings, leases and farms as CHN. 20km is close even to city people. Its easy to imagine if CHN is hitting the goods and we are twenty KM away along strike and they are moving our way...well looks good doesn't it?!.

Long story short if we had the same results, same strength as LTR from our EM because we are much closer AND we have tell tale pathfinder metals showing in re assayed ASQ cores so I expect a much much more positive market response.

We won't put on a dollar like CHN did but we might easily hit that 40c next target that KD is mentioning. And some possibly.

I expect us to have outstanding EM results from SOV HILL too by the way. But dont base anything you do on my judgement. Read up yourself. There is a growing mass of data around the Julimar discovery take the time to see what we are dealing with and the potentials. It is quite exciting as CHN holders will tell you. We dont even need to discover as much as they have/are for this to be a potential company maker for DEV.

Julimar is a very significant and valuable new mineral discovery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $57.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 13.0¢ $177.3K 1.225M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 253100 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 63973 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.