DEV 2.38% 20.5¢ devex resources limited

Chart, page-420

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    .https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/022315/what-does-grade-gold-mine-refer.asp

Im glad you are happy to be proven wrong, you must be happy very often!

Im going to make you happy again, you have stated that DEV need grades of 40 or 50 g/t to come from its NSW drilling.

If we had average grades like this at any of our prospects there (well it would be great) but it would make us the richest gold deposit in the zone
    (by grade) and in the highest few percent in the world. You have just made this number up like any and all so called facts you post here.

You should school up what makes a viable gold deposit. For underground its a few grams/t and open pit (which is the most common in Lachlan Fold gold mining) its above 0.5g/t as a rule.

Its about scale, access and location as much as anything of which our Lachlan Fold leases are top notch on all points.

Now we just need a strike, Basin Creek with 3.5km of surface gold being the most exciting for me.

Dont make crap up and post it at 2am in the morning like a graffiti artist thinking you are having a win because you tag remains unchallenged for a few hours.

When you post without facts people see through it and when you post 'facts" that are not correct i.e. falsehoods, people see through that too.

This forum has changed since the days you could post crap and the few followers could hardly be bothered challenging. There are many well researched investors following DEVEX now, please if you are going to post, post facts.

I dont can how pessimistic you are about DEVEX chances as long as your position is supported by facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $90.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $67.21K 326.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1072 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 43682 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.