DEV 0.00% 21.0¢ devex resources limited

Chart, page-458

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    If we look at what we know. Nice and calm like...

DEV is underway with drilling, multiple rigs on multiple Lachlan Fold plays in NSW. Basin Creek started earliest and will obviously be nearest first results.

We know EM flying was due already to have started at Sovereign Hill.

Ive never seen a leak from any drilling results done on any of Tims companies prospects. There will always be speculation but Ive never seen a leak or any circumstances suggesting one. And Ive been in a couple of his plays for a few years now.

There was strong speculation there may have been a leak regarding the recent CHN EM survey at Julimar near our Sovereign Hill lease.
    The shares (CHN) started rising strongly pre EM news and unexpectedly and were thrown in a trading halt.

Results as we know were pretty exceptional and CHN shares are now worth a Kings Ransom. Not all on the back of the EM but it added a lazy dollar. If there was a leak there we will never know and it doesn't matter. IM not suggesting there was but speculaltion was posted on HC regarding this.

So on the back of all stated I would think IF we had some leak it may be on WA happenings not from any drill crews.

But this is complete speculation based on deduction not meant as a slur or inference it is happening, just following a process of deduction and coming up with a very inconclusive answer.

I think it far more likely yet another wealthy investor has said to his broker I want X number of these DEV shares pay up to X and get them for me quick smart.

We see in the course of trade a Bot pushed the SP up the last cent or two to 37c. Bots are brainless things that will just do as told and are not very discrete. They leave a trail. And do dumb things if allowed like taking out the shares up to 37c on no volume. So the last cent or two gave no volume to the buyer just left a big trail there was a bot in town.

Lastly we have old mate (can't remember name) new poster with two posts saying something like news tomorrow. Well it didn't happen so I would dismiss this. I usually only half consider new posters posts until I can see some form. Its like EBAY and a buying a selling history, I want to see consistency and substance. No slur on any new posters intended, we all started somewhere.

Anyway thats all Ive got to say about that. Regardless its a continuing happy and actually unsurprising trend upwards for DEV.

With new highs and healthy account balances all round. Well done DEV holders...
    Last edited by tretchikoff: 29/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $92.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $109.0K 502.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53644 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 6783 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.