DEV 3.28% 29.5¢ devex resources limited

Chart, page-469

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    The post you referenced KD saying always a conspiracy theory hardly supports any conspiracy theories.

"Your guess is as good as mine" in reference as to why the buying today is hardly a conspiracy theory. Not one that would cut it with that circle of nut jobs who I certainly dont associate with.

The problem with conspiracy theorists is they are all victims, they have no sense of humour and they all reckon they are 100 percent right. Way too much ego and big penis syndrome for me that gang.

I like to throw a few ideas out there and see what others think. Democracy in action. I rarely claim to be 100 percent certain about anything in regards the stock market, you are talking about other peoples often emotional or illogical actions, how can you be certain...?

So thats my ideas on conspiracy theorists.

Chartists, now dont get me started on that mob! Ha ha!

They are often right though often vague too so a bit like your daily horoscope in that regard.

Yes it may go up before retracing but may fill the gap just under first,. So it may go down first or it may go up first.

Ok.

I know charts have a role and are more often correct than random number theory but its the fundamentals that drive the technical charting of what has happened not the other way around.

Anyway I dont care whos right and whos wrong each and every time, personally I wish everyone would leave their ego at the door before entering these sorts of forums and it was all a bit more light hearted.

So many discussions and mentions of I made this much on this and that much on that on HC.... that bores me crapless.

Yes DEV will probably over shoot the mark at some point most stocks eventually do. Except for those multitude of stocks that never go anywhere. This certainly has proven not to be one of those.

And lets see what proven assets this team can come up with (that again, fundamentals) will be the acid test of success here in the long run.
    Last edited by tretchikoff: 29/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.