DEV 3.28% 29.5¢ devex resources limited

Chart, page-470

1. 2,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1845
    ""Chartists, now dont get me started on that mob! Ha ha!
    They are often right though often vague too so a bit like your daily horoscope in that regard.
    Yes it may go up before retracing but may fill the gap just under first,. So it may go down first or it may go up first.""

So your saying that all the charts I have posted since the CR with stated target prices before the fact.... as just a lucky guess? And confusing with no price direction?

Bring anyone of the DEV ones up I don't care which one but they are all on the money...

""but its the fundamentals that drive the technical charting of what has happened not the other way around.""

So what fundamentals changed today to cause the price spike? That I said would happen last week?

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/chart.5514818/page-408?post_id=47624042#.X3MJ5WgzZPY

Now I am not making this a pissing competition....

But I have been sticking my neck out for a reason and that is I am making a point that if you truly want to be successful in this game you have to have skills in both...

To be honest I have far better things to do than defend TA it happened in the CHN thread and may be happening again here....

Investors that don't understand it are inclined to rubbish it however once they embrace it they wonder how they ever made serious money without it....GL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.